Bihar Board 11th Admission:
Contact us: https://bsebresults.online/privacy-policy/
The Bihar School Examination Board’s Online Facilitation System For Students(OFSS) portal has made an online application form available for Intermediate (11th) class admission in all Bihar colleges for the academic year 2022–2024. (BSEB). Before applying online, carefully review the official advertisement.
Application Date of Bihar Board 11th Admission
- Application Starting Date:- 22 June 2022
- Application Closing Date:- 27 July 2022 (Date Extend)
Application Charge For Bihar Board 11th Admission
- General/ OBC: Rs. 350/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 350/-
- Pay The Requisite Application Fee Through Online Using UPI,Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking.
Qualifications For OFSS Bihar Admission
Students may submit an online application for admission if they have passed the Matriculation Examination or the equivalent exam from the Bihar School Examination Board, the Central Board for Secondary Education (CBSE), the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), or any other State board.
Note For CBSE / ICSE Board:- Apart from Bihar Board, the passed students of CBSE, ICSE and other boards will also be given an opportunity to apply online. Since the result of Matriculation (10th) examination of CBSE and ICSE board has not been declared yet, so whenever the result of CBSE and ICSE board students will be released, then the students of CBSE and ICSE board will have to apply online. Opportunity will be given. Thus, the first selection list will be issued after the application process is over.
That is, the students of CBSE and ICSE boards will also be given an opportunity to enroll on the basis of first selection list like the students of Bihar board.
How to Apply Online for Bihar Board 11th Admission
- To apply online for Intermediate Admission 2022–24, visit the OFSS Bihar website or use the URL provided below.
- Please have the following items available before beginning the Common Application Form (CAF) online process: a valid email address, an active mobile number, a scanned copy of your most current photo and signature, as well as your date of birth and 10th class roll number.
- the official OFSS Bihar website using any online browser on a mobile device, tablet, laptop, or desktop.
- Before moving on, please read the necessary instructions.
- To apply online for the intermediate semester 2022–24, click the link “Common Application Form For Admission In Intermediate Colleges & Schools.”
- Enter your accurate registration information as outlined in the standard application form (CAF).
- Verify your mobile number and email address.
- Click the link to Login Student for Intermediate after completing your registration on the OFSS Bihar website.
- Then complete a thorough application form.
- Finalize your application by paying the necessary costs and printing it off for your records.
OFSS Bihar Important Application Links
Bihar Board 11th Admission: Click Here
Apply Online (Direct Link) : Click Here
Applicant Login : Click Here
Download Date Extend Notice: Click Here
Download Prospectus: Click Here